Spring Mill residents lead active lives that are physically, intellectually and spiritually enriching. Whether you’re enjoying an independent lifestyle in our apartment residences or the support of our dedicated Personal Care or Memory Support team, you can count on an outstanding program to meet your evolving needs.
And, since Spring Mill apartments are licensed for both independent living and personal care, you can continue to live in your original residence while receiving a higher level of care. Spouses can often remain together in the same independent living residence, even if care needs vary, should that be their choice.
At Spring Mill, we are committed to helping our residents maintain health in mind, body and spirit. Our comprehensive list of on-site medical services assures quality Lafayette Hill retirement living care that brings peace of mind.
- On-site medical team, including physicians, nurse practitioners and licensed nurses
- On-site dental care, audiology, podiatry and dermatology
- On-campus lab tests and diagnostic screenings
- Wellness nurses to help you monitor your fitness
- Around-the-clock team for medical emergencies
- Emergency call system in each residence
- Home care
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
Should you need to visit a hospital, you can feel secure, knowing that Spring Mill is just minutes away from Chestnut Hill Hospital, as well as in close proximity to Main Line Health hospitals and Montgomery County hospitals.